Make a difference while earning a living
Imagine your job bringing smiles filled with hope and potential to a student’s face – every day! Self Enhancement offers you the opportunity to affect the lives of students, their families and the community on a daily basis through our exciting job opportunities and the professional development we promote.
- ISRS Coordinator/Fatherhood Specialist (Full-time Position)
- Development Database Manager (Full-time Position)
- HR Manager Benefits and Recruitment (Full-time Position)
- Executive Assistant to the President (Full-time Position)
- In School Coordinator (Full-time Position)
- On-Call Janitor (Part-time Position)
Believing all children can learn and will realize their full potential is an essential characteristic for achieving success in these positions. The ideal candidate is innovative, collaborative and creative with a commitment to excellence and a passion for success. Sincere enthusiasm for working with youth and families of various social, educational and economic backgrounds is key to your success.
We offer very competitive salaries and benefits
- In School Coordinator salary starts at $30,000 yearly!
- 4 weeks accrued vacation
- 100% paid health insurance for employees
- 401(k) retirement savings matching program
If you are interested in applying or know someone who is, applications are available at the Center for Self Enhancement. A completed application must be submitted for consideration of each position. You may fax your application to 503.249.1955 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Self Enhancement, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for interest in working at Self Enhancement. Due to a large number of applications received, only qualified applicants will be notified.
Are you a student applying for a Work-Study position? Please download our application and email a completed copy to email@example.com