Event Vendor Policies and Terms
1. Vendor must provide a certificate of insurance evidencing general liability insurance coverage with general aggregate and per-occurrence limits of at least $1.0M, including bodily injury/property damage, personal injury/advertising injury and damages to premises. All coverage must be primary and non-contributory, name SEI as an additional insured and waive subrogation against SEI.
2. Vendors must present this contract, completed and signed, a valid certificate of insurance, and a valid state driver’s license or state issued identification card for each vendor event participant.
3. Food vendors must comply with with county laws, including any required City permits.
4. Vendor will conduct business in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner and without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran status or political affiliation.
5. Violation of state and local ordinances and/or SEI policies & procedures may result in expulsion of vendor from SEI property. SEI’s interpretation of same shall be binding.
6. SEI reserves the right to cancel this contract at any time without liability.
7. Vendor must remain within its designated area(s) - map to be provided before the event.
8. Vendor is responsible for setup and breakdown. Vendor agrees to stay for the entire time allotted.
Self Enhancement, Inc. (SEI) Reserved Rights, Limited Remedy, Release of Liability and Indemnification
SEI reserves the right to cancel the event at any time with or without cause. SEI reserves the right to remove any vendor for cause or no cause. Any vendor may be refused the right to display or sell merchandise deemed objectionable or unacceptable to the theme of the event. If the event is not held or is canceled, or if the vendor is removed for any reason, the vendor will be refunded any booth fee paid, but will be entitled to no other compensation or damages.
The undersigned hereby RELEASES Self Enhancement, Inc., its Board of Directors, employees, officers, contractors and agents, and any and all affiliates of any of them (“RELEASED PARTIES”) from any liability or responsibility for any and all claims and damages of every kind, whether for injury to or death of any person or persons, for damage to or loss of property, or otherwise, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, OTHER FAULT OR STRICT LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES or by any fault whatsoever of other persons, arising, directly or indirectly, from the occupancy, use or non-use by vendor of any part of the property of Self Enhancement, Inc.
Vendor WILL FULLY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH AND ALL OF RELEASED PARTIES from and against any and all claims by any person, damages, actions, liability, and expense in connection with loss of life, personal injury, and/or damage to or loss of use of property in any way arising from the occupancy or use by vendor of any part of Self Enhancement’s property, or otherwise caused, in whole or in part, by any act or omission of vendor, its agents, contractors, employees or affiliates, EVEN IF ALSO CAUSED IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE, OTHER FAULT OR STRICT LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.