Is It Time to Review Your Estate Plans?
The right to plan your estate is a priceless privilege.
- Give Back ~ Leave a gift with an organization that is important to you
- Keep Control of Your Assets ~ Make a gift now that doesn’t require you giving up any assets until later
- Give With Ease ~ Include a provision in your will or complete a beneficiary designation form from your insurance plan or retirement account
- Change Your Mind If Necessary ~ Gifts are revocable if your circumstances or priorities change
- Maintain Flexibility ~ Your gift is flexible and you can include a specific dollar amount, percentage of your estate, a portion of what remains or many other options
- Minimize Your Taxes ~ Tax benefits may result from your gift
What Are Next Steps
- Call us at (503) 548-1409
- Email, the Major Gifts Officer at email@example.com